Today is the last day! Why? No need to think I want to close my blog, Hahahaha... Funny. Never!!! Today I will busy studying for the whole day at least I a little bit hardworking. I feel a little bit nervous because this exam will lead my whole life. Sorry this is a joke. Actually, I study hard today because tomorrow I will take an exam this week. As you know NO PICTURE FOR THIS WEEK. Don't be so sad. I will post more after the exam is over. Ok I wish I will get 8A for this test because I will get something good(hehehehehe.........). Along the way, I also wish my friends in the same school of course, also get 8A. I not so Zhi Shi (in Chinese) or selfish (not selsotong) in English. So, wish you all a good day only for today or always. And ta ta goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment