Monday, December 15, 2008

よ!!!!!!!!!!!!

よ!!!! I just いただきます. So what for today? I just have some time. So I still don't have any idea. I still in the world of boringness. Still always boring,boring,boring. BORING!! I think I have to quick thinking about it. Oh yes . I had a nice meal today, that is Sarawak Laksa. I had 2 bowl once in dinner today. Yum..... I still want to eat but I now is full of "fuel". Hahahahaha..... I think I will put on my weight. So no chit-chat. I had to wait some anime next year. 2009 Happy New Year..... WAIT not so fast,wait until that time I still have Merry Christmas in 25th December it's still got at least almost 10 days. Still I have to think buy some present to my family.(p.s. espiecally for my mother). Oh is already 8.20 pm so I will stop now. あぃかと。And めりきりすます and はッぴ にえう いや 2009. さよなら!また明日(あした)。!!!!! I will paste some pic today. Oh, for my friend さよなら can use also but remember add また明日(あした).

No comments: