Whew that was so tired. Why? You ask me because it is the first day of schooling. I am very tired because todays assembly is like hell. So HOT!!!! I meant it!! I almost fainted during the assembly. I had this once so I would not like to had this twice. I sweat a lot but is not for exercise because the room temperature of the hall is definitely is above 40 degree celcius. Then, surprise..... It is spot-check. Luckily I a rookie one, yesterday I just cut my finger nail and my hair is still short. Some of my friend was choose out to the ''barber shop''. Then I was stunned. Why? My friend's hair is cut into mushroom or jellyfish style. So funny. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Enough for this joke. Back to the story, I in almost dehydration state and my stomach is hurt. HURT!!! Then I going back to class and chit-chat with my long time no see friend (actually only 2 month). We decided the monitor and monitor assitance. I already ''pencen''. I don't like to been busy during the year of judgement for PMR (>_<). Then I just collecting data about the class. OH!! So tired ! Later on I will continue the post tomorow. さよならまた明日。
No comments:
Post a Comment