Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yo! Just Watching Anime, anime, and anime.

Yo! I recently I just watching anime and do my homework only. So boring, Yesterday I just finish watching Akane Iro Ni Somaru Saka. The opening.... bon-cha-cha. Then I finally know what the things are. Then the ending not a little bit good, but not bad either. I just think that when is this anime OVA will be sold.



Then, yesterday also, I was surfing at Mangafox.com. WHAT!!!!!!! Akikan! is already translated, so quickly and swiftly read it. Che.... Just only 3 Episod. So fast I already finish reading. The TV is already at 10-11 episod but manga only 3 episod. Hopefully they already on quick translate.
So today, just had a stomachaches and now is still painful. (Maybe is the fried rice my father cook.) Death Prophet is a killing machine either. Wow one hit can double kill. And then my new strategies work on it's best. It's is definitely 100% win.
You see this pic. Ho-liao!! Oh! I hope today Toradora! newest episod at Japan-lah of course is very interesting. PPStream faster-lah!!!!! Ok just for today, Goodbye、じゃまた。

2 comments:

RagnarokLifeless said...

i think ur blog is quite intresting than yujikun (wei zhong)

Don' t worry i will not tell any one identity except yujisan

i hate him

RagnarokLifeless said...

the picture of the girl look pretty

but I gonna ask u one question

how to download Japanese toolbar please tell me onegaishimasu

do u wan me to teach u Japanese I good in Japanese