Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just come back from Langkawi.


I just come back from Langkawi. So yesterday I was above sea level 710 m because I went up the mountain by cabel car. It was a breathtaking view from above and it was frozen up there. Later on I will upload the picture because my handphone damage because I accidentally dropped it into the water and I will wait my cousin email me the photo that he take. Then there were a large fog on the area and the weather there is not so good.
Then I go to Burned Rice, Why it called burned rice because Langkawi's villager was threatened by Thailand. They don't want to gave their rice to them, so they burned the rice and buried it inside 3 feet at least.
So, before going home , I bought some souveneir. I bought a wooden gun. That is not a real gun of course. You see it under this passage. It's cost RM9.90, what a bargain! Then bon vovage, say goodbye to Langkawi. When reach Perlis it already almost 9 pm because the ferry I use is already the last ferry(7.00 pm).
Oh by the way, to the Japanese word last 2nd post. I accidentally type すみません into しみまさい. Sorry about that because I had a little confused lately. Still got two days and it's time to say goodbye to 2008. And study hard for the PMR. MUST GET 8A all else........... don't want to say because is privacy. And good bye. Now I will see the next Naruto newest episod 420 . さよならまた明日。じゃまた。

2 comments:

engseng said...

Did u buy some souvinirs for me?

Dylan said...

No-lah. Because I don't have enough money.